• Experience with Java/J2EE / CQ5/ .Net or any other development
• Working experience of open source search engines OR some knowledge of how search works is mandatory
• Installing a Google Search Appliance and configuring it to communicate with other computers on your network
• Setup administrator and manager accounts for the Google Search Appliance.
• Configuring a search appliance to create an index by crawling public content, such as web pages and file shares.
• Manage and troubleshoot issue related to websites developed on LAMP Architecture i.e [ Linux + Apache + Mysql + PHP ]
• Configure SNMP , NTP, crontabs on the Linux Server
• Should be able to diagnosis and troubleshoot Issue on Linux OS , Mailserver , DNS , Webserver [ Apache ]
• Should be familiar with NAS / SAN Concept and should be able to Mount the NFS / ISCSI Share as per requirement.
• AWS with Certification ( either Sysops or Solutions Architect Associate ) Mandatory and at least 1 year Hands on experience on AWS.
• Identifying new sales leads
• Research organizations (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of the companies and contact the decision makers
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Pitching products and/or services.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Supply new sales opportunities through lead outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Identify key players and offer consultative sales approach for further development and closure Responsibilities
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Maintain and expand database of prospects within assigned territory
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
• Own end-to-end product design and development: Support functional design, help build code from scratch to support new product features.
• Specialize in UI development with AJAX and similar technologies, client application development.
• Ability to author technical documentation and high-level design documents
• Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications.